PRODUCTION & OPERATIONS
This is the place to truly drive change. Our people develop hydrocarbon resources, deliver projects, operate refineries as well as oil and gas production assets.
Join us and make a difference by:
- making our production and operations safer and more standardised
- driving quicker reduction of our carbon emissions
- growing cash returns and delivering improved reliability and optimisation
- maximising efficiency through sharing resources
- accelerating the digital transformation of our operating assets
- developing our people faster, leveraging the scale of P&O
- building greater integration and collaboration in service of our purpose
Job Family Group
Business Support Group
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, neurodiversity/neurocognitive functioning, veteran status or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodations.
Job Profile Summary
Responsible for acquiring valuable insight and knowledge that can further the intern’s interest in their chosen career field through gaining work experience through a carefully monitored assignment and learning about the business and the Company.
- The Magang intern (intern) will be working in Production and Operations team to gain working experience in production management.
- It is a programme full of variety which will give the learning and experience working in production delivery and support units of Tangguh LNG production Jakarta office team
- A mentor will be assigned to coach the Magang intern throughout the program and will provide more details on daily tasks for the intern.
- The intern will be hybrid work through offline and online, therefore he/she is expected to provide his/her own equipment to be able to work offline and from home.
- In the case work offline at office, all bp requirements to comply with COVID19 procedure & process shall be adhered strictly.
The working hours will be following normal working hours in bp. * Students pursuing their bachelor’s engineering can explore many opportunities in their disciplines or areas of interest. Internship positions will vary in job location and responsibilities; will introduce you to a multitude of production and operations
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENT :
Students who are coming from discipline below :
- Industrial Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Physic engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :
- Undergraduate at least she / he has completed 2nd years engineering program or graduated from engineering, with minimum GPA 3.0
- Have strong interest in developing own skills and knowledge in LNG / oil & gas production
Eager and open to learn new things. * Applicant students whose domicile near bp operating area (Papua province) are encouraged to apply
- Able to adapt to bp working culture, values and behaviors and policies
- Understand with data visualization, business analytics, business consulting (IDEAL). Some coding/programming experience: HTML, Python, R, SAS, Java, C++, SQL, CSS, Scala, Ruby, Perl, etc. Some combination of advanced Excel and data visualization (Tableau, Google Data Studio, Power BI) will be considered as value added as candidate.
Lokasi: Jakarta Pusat